Life of Love, chapter 6 : Breakfast, pleaaaseee ??
It was 11.00 am when we finished playing, and 12.00 am when we began to ate breakfast. That we doesn't include me, Chloe, and Panda since we are prank them which we regret ? Nope. But breakfast is heaven, especially when Yuka made it. So.. screw prank, we want food. We begged at them to forgive us so we could eat breakfast. Whining and screaming and shouting like little kid. "Please forgive me, I didn't mean it at all. Please I wanna eat, I don't want to starve." Panda sobbed pathetically, her disgusting act was the best between all of us. She want to be an actor after all.
"Stop acting like a kicked puppy Panda!" Wanda snapped, what an tsundere. No wonder she has so many fans. Pfft. Wanda was about to snap again when Panda pouted, and gave Panda her puppy look. "Please?" Dora asked more *cough* begged *cough* with pout. Wanda being Wanda who love cute things, can not resist. "O—okay?" Wanda stuttered, looking confused yet annoyed. Dora smiled victoriously, and began eating all food in front of her.
We laughed at that, Dora acting is just way too cute. I started eating breakfast as much as I could, Yuka is the best cook and what ? I maybe a girl but it doesn't mean I ate a little. Food is life after all. Suddenly Yuka called me with quite voice "Lice." I raised my eyebrow "yeah?" I answered with mouth full of food. "I have an request for you.. Yesterday Wolf, and I decided, and agreed to be a couple—" I choked my food, and the others gasped. "—aaand he requested another date—" I coughed more when I drank some water. "—and I unintently said Yes but I want to bring you along too. So it will be kinda double date." This time I spitted my water. "WHAT??" I shouted along with everybody. "The date is tommorow Lice at 12.00 am. He said his ftiend will also come. We'll be going together, aaand becareful with Mochi kay ?" Yuka said while sweating, and started running to who knows where. "Hey! I haven't even say yes!" I shouted as somebody grabbed my shoulder. Cold swear dripped my hand as I turn around and saw Mochi smiling evilly. "Erm.... i have something to do... so bye!!!" I ran as fast as I cound. But she caught just as I went out of the room and carried me to Wanda famous spa room.
"Who said you can say no?" Mochi said sweetly. "Girls! Capture Yuka immediately, we need an emergency makeover. Go go go!" Mochi shouted, and they started searching Yuka. While.... Mochi who's looking scarier than ever took some handcuffs (WHERE THE HECK DID SHE GOT THAT FROOM !?!?!?!?) and chained it toboth of my hand. "Be a good girl for me kay~?" I only prayed that someone helps me and hoped for the best as Mochi put me into that hell I've been through over, and over again.
"Stop acting like a kicked puppy Panda!" Wanda snapped, what an tsundere. No wonder she has so many fans. Pfft. Wanda was about to snap again when Panda pouted, and gave Panda her puppy look. "Please?" Dora asked more *cough* begged *cough* with pout. Wanda being Wanda who love cute things, can not resist. "O—okay?" Wanda stuttered, looking confused yet annoyed. Dora smiled victoriously, and began eating all food in front of her.
We laughed at that, Dora acting is just way too cute. I started eating breakfast as much as I could, Yuka is the best cook and what ? I maybe a girl but it doesn't mean I ate a little. Food is life after all. Suddenly Yuka called me with quite voice "Lice." I raised my eyebrow "yeah?" I answered with mouth full of food. "I have an request for you.. Yesterday Wolf, and I decided, and agreed to be a couple—" I choked my food, and the others gasped. "—aaand he requested another date—" I coughed more when I drank some water. "—and I unintently said Yes but I want to bring you along too. So it will be kinda double date." This time I spitted my water. "WHAT??" I shouted along with everybody. "The date is tommorow Lice at 12.00 am. He said his ftiend will also come. We'll be going together, aaand becareful with Mochi kay ?" Yuka said while sweating, and started running to who knows where. "Hey! I haven't even say yes!" I shouted as somebody grabbed my shoulder. Cold swear dripped my hand as I turn around and saw Mochi smiling evilly. "Erm.... i have something to do... so bye!!!" I ran as fast as I cound. But she caught just as I went out of the room and carried me to Wanda famous spa room.
"Who said you can say no?" Mochi said sweetly. "Girls! Capture Yuka immediately, we need an emergency makeover. Go go go!" Mochi shouted, and they started searching Yuka. While.... Mochi who's looking scarier than ever took some handcuffs (WHERE THE HECK DID SHE GOT THAT FROOM !?!?!?!?) and chained it toboth of my hand. "Be a good girl for me kay~?" I only prayed that someone helps me and hoped for the best as Mochi put me into that hell I've been through over, and over again.
Girls are beautiful creatures. Why girls need days to be more beautiful with make up still confused me to hell.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible
Niceee
ReplyDeletewoww
ReplyDelete