Life Of Love, chapter 5 : Hangover !

So... I will give you the description of the character and a bit summary. The character is based by real life people *wink* *wink* Thats why I need to ask information from them without them knowing my blog :p anyway enjoy !!!

                The sun burned my eyes even though it was closed. I knew it, hangover is the worst idea. Ever. I woke in the bedroom next to all of my friends. Which still sleeping peacefully with horrible mess of a make up in their face. Suddenly I got a really good idea, lets take a selfie with their bad look !! I stand with a difficulty and walked limply to the bathroom. I erased all my make up (I hate it, but you know my girls are so stubborn !!)sighing, and cringing as more light touch my face. After erasing all of it to oblivion, I took my phone and went back to the bedroom which was a mess. While giggling, I took a few picture of us all which some were very detail. I heard a groan at my left side, and turned around to the left. I saw my partner in crime, Chloe groaning. I looked around, smirking that nobody was awake, another Idea popped into my mind. "Chlo-chlo!!" I whisperes as she groaned in response, and glared at me. "What!?" She answered harshly with quiet voice. I smiled evilly and whispered my evil plan to wake others up. She smirked back at me  with agreement and stand, of course with me helping her.
                I went to the pool, and checked the temperature with hand. Not that cold, but cold enough to wake people up. But me being extreme ran to the kitchen, took some ice, ran back to the pool and throw the ice to the pool. Cold ? I can imagine how cold it is. I went back yo the bedroom and when I came inside I saw an awaken Panda. The only one that is awkward to me yet tolerable. I raised my eyebrow at Chloe but she simply shrugged. "If you're wondering why I'm awoke, it's simple. Cause I knew that you would do this kind of thing, and I don't wanna be a victim of it. I want to be the criminal too" she answered out of nowhere, with evil smirks. We start carrying the three heavy sleeper. Me carrying Wanda. Panda carrying Yuka, and . Chloe carrying Mochi. Heavy ? It is, but it was worth the pain
                We went to the pool, and got ready to throw them in. "I'll count to three, and we'll throw them!" They nodded "
1....
2....
3!!!!" We threw them at the pool, while laughing all the time. I heard a few cough splutter and gasp. "What the hell !? Who threw me in here !?" Yuka, and Wanda screamed at the same time. I'm grateful there was camera around the pool, their face is soooo funny!! I heard Mochi mumbling "I should know they would do this." With a glare Yuka said "You three are probihited to eat breakfast today!!" Our face paled, and our laugh stopped ringing.
                Yuka used that chance to pull both Chloe and Panda legs. Both fell into the pool, and start coughing. While Yuja was laughing very hard. The others eyed me with that avenging look, oh no... It seems that I'm the next... bait. I smiled innocently, and took a step back. Pulling something behind me, and threw it at the pool, and them. Oh, aaand I just realize that it was a paint. The second after the paint splashed at them, everything became crazy.
                Some start splashing more paint, some were chasing for me, and some we're drowning each other. Sure we have fun. But I'm more sure, Me, Panda, and Chloe won't get any breakfast at all. Oh well...

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Ceyron Louis

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. "the character is based on real life people.." wakakakak.. Alice Serra is Abi... Alice Serra's characters were exactly the same as you in your real life.. isn't it? can you tell me who gave you the inspirations for the characters in your story..? ;)

    ReplyDelete