Life Of Love, chapter 3 : Start of Sleepover !!
so.. my rabbit. Chocolato has died fro GI statis... .... .... .... GOSH WHY IS LIFE SO CRUEEEL T-T. SHE IS THE MOST CUTEST RABBIT IN THE WORLD !!!! T-T.... anyway... thanks for reading. and enjoy ~
"Admit that you like him Yuka!" I smirked and hugged her. "No no no, I'll never like that guy." Liar in denial spotted~ "Oh really ? Don't lie to me Yuka I knew you like him,Y.O.U L.I.K.E H.I.M" I spelled the last part. "I'll never ever like him, N.E.V.E.R." She spelled back, I only laughed. "Everybody lets help Yuka, she is in a serious denial."
Everybody laughed. "Let her be Alice." Chloe mock scolded me. "It's one of the step to be a couple, so it's okay." We all laughed out loud as Yuka grumbled. "I don't like him okay! Now shut up, and prepare the foods!"
We girls, which is Chloe, Yuka, Wanda, Mochi, Panda, and me, Were preparing for girls sleepover. We always done this every once in a months to talk about boys, trends, artist, love, and life. We were all partner, and friends from the same college. And Sleepover like this usually was done in Wanda's villa, which was very large !!
"Panda! Stop reading that yaoi manga, and help me prepare the foods." Yuka shouted. "Panda! What have I told you about reading yaoi huh!? Don't bring that kind of comic to my villa!" Wanda screamed, and I heard Panda's giggles. She shouted back in melancholic tone, "Don't worry Wanda. I didn't bring the comic, but I downloaded it on my phone. I already sent it to you~" I counted to ten while blocking my ears from the scream that about to come. 8... 9... 10.... "THE F******* !!!"
We girls, which is Chloe, Yuka, Wanda, Mochi, Panda, and me, Were preparing for girls sleepover. We always done this every once in a months to talk about boys, trends, artist, love, and life. We were all partner, and friends from the same college. And Sleepover like this usually was done in Wanda's villa, which was very large !!
"Panda! Stop reading that yaoi manga, and help me prepare the foods." Yuka shouted. "Panda! What have I told you about reading yaoi huh!? Don't bring that kind of comic to my villa!" Wanda screamed, and I heard Panda's giggles. She shouted back in melancholic tone, "Don't worry Wanda. I didn't bring the comic, but I downloaded it on my phone. I already sent it to you~" I counted to ten while blocking my ears from the scream that about to come. 8... 9... 10.... "THE F******* !!!"
Wanda fainted while looking at her phone, I always knew that she hate yaoi things so much. But to faint just from it is just.... funny !! We all laughed at that, and continued our preparation except Wanda, of course, and Mochi. she was to busy dragging Wanda to our bed.
"So... Yuka you li—" "I already said it to you that I DON'T LIKE Him okay !?" She interrupted, and glared at me. Oblivious as usual, I rolled my eyes. "Yea yea. You don't like him but you kissed him, and blushed as red as tomatoes. Seriously, are you kidding with me ?" I said dryly, the girls gapped at Yuka. "Sh-she kissed him already ??? Even I, the one who dated so many boys. Didn't kiss them on their first date ! You are joking right? Are you really Yuka ?Is he forcing you ?? Is he a pervert?? " Asked Mochi with a shocked look. "Well actually Yuka was the one who kissed him." I whispered to myself, but girls being girl. Always hear gossip even in the smallest sound. "WHAAAT !!!!!???" They screamed together. "Are you really Yuka ???? Where is my cute innocent Yuka who never date ???" Mochi gripped Yuka's shoulder and shaked her. "Hey !!! I date a few time you know !!! If you want innocent person who never date, get Alice !!! Afterall she hate boys !!" She shouted and pulled herself out of Mochi's grip. "She really need to stop invading people love life, and find her own." She grumbled. Geez, whats wrong with hating boys ? They are disgusting creature who need to be teach with respect (a/n : sorry if its a bit sexist. The character have hatred for boy... so you know... but she will change in the next next few few chapter [still a bit long]) "You are avoiding the questions and giving all the attention to me. And whats wrong with hating boys and loving matchmaking hmn ?" I glared at Yuka. As if feeling the tense atmosphere, Chloe tapped my shoulder. "You really need to invited me next time Lice, I'm going to bring some cameras." She laughed lightly, I winked at her. "it's okay. I already shoot a lot of photos" We giggled as Yuka grumbled. "Why did you stalk me anyway?" "Because it's fun" I smiled innocently.
"So... Yuka you li—" "I already said it to you that I DON'T LIKE Him okay !?" She interrupted, and glared at me. Oblivious as usual, I rolled my eyes. "Yea yea. You don't like him but you kissed him, and blushed as red as tomatoes. Seriously, are you kidding with me ?" I said dryly, the girls gapped at Yuka. "Sh-she kissed him already ??? Even I, the one who dated so many boys. Didn't kiss them on their first date ! You are joking right? Are you really Yuka ?Is he forcing you ?? Is he a pervert?? " Asked Mochi with a shocked look. "Well actually Yuka was the one who kissed him." I whispered to myself, but girls being girl. Always hear gossip even in the smallest sound. "WHAAAT !!!!!???" They screamed together. "Are you really Yuka ???? Where is my cute innocent Yuka who never date ???" Mochi gripped Yuka's shoulder and shaked her. "Hey !!! I date a few time you know !!! If you want innocent person who never date, get Alice !!! Afterall she hate boys !!" She shouted and pulled herself out of Mochi's grip. "She really need to stop invading people love life, and find her own." She grumbled. Geez, whats wrong with hating boys ? They are disgusting creature who need to be teach with respect (a/n : sorry if its a bit sexist. The character have hatred for boy... so you know... but she will change in the next next few few chapter [still a bit long]) "You are avoiding the questions and giving all the attention to me. And whats wrong with hating boys and loving matchmaking hmn ?" I glared at Yuka. As if feeling the tense atmosphere, Chloe tapped my shoulder. "You really need to invited me next time Lice, I'm going to bring some cameras." She laughed lightly, I winked at her. "it's okay. I already shoot a lot of photos" We giggled as Yuka grumbled. "Why did you stalk me anyway?" "Because it's fun" I smiled innocently.
Few minutes later, we finished our preparation. Wanda just woke up after we finished, craving for wine, and other alcoholic beverages. "Alice, please take the wine in the living room please." Wanda grumbled "Why don't you do it by yourself?" I asked. "Too lazy" she whined as I sighed. "Wait"
I went to the living room, and saw the wine on the table. Next to it was Yuka phone. I took the wine to my arm, and saw there's an email inbox from sh4dowWOLF@yahoo.com. I immediately knew it was Fenris's mail, and opened Yuka phone to read it.
Dear Yuka
i know I'm not the best boy you ever met, I'm not handsome as others or smart like others. But please can you be my girlfriend ?
-Fenris
Well well well. as cute as he is. He is more couragious than he looked like.
Oh it's fine..
After all Nothing is more fun then matchmaking
And Blackmail.
Well well well. as cute as he is. He is more couragious than he looked like.
Oh it's fine..
After all Nothing is more fun then matchmaking
And Blackmail.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible
nicee :)
ReplyDeleteMore pls..
ReplyDeleteHahahhahaha...
ReplyDeleteCoegg
ReplyDeletedid you miss the 2nd chapter? -vl
ReplyDelete*missed
ReplyDeleteNiice :3
ReplyDelete