Life Of Love : Prologue
Love… Something that never been in my mind in my life. And something that I did not expect to find in my life since I hate boys so much.
It started that day, when I, and my best friend and roommate Yuka. We both worked at a Cafe called Liliac in London, and live in same room. Liliac Cafe is owned by Yuka's uncle. The payment was not bad, so I decided to take part time job at there as a waitress with Yuka, but she as the chef.
One day I was serving a regular costumer when I met him. His eyes was cool aqua blue eyes, like water. Staring deep into your soul. his long blond hair, fitted him perfectly even though it looks like a girls. He was looking at me, but I ignored him.
It was closing time, and he still sat at the same place. Gazing intently to who know where. He was cute, but he was a boy. I mean what boy is cute ? “Excuse me sir, it’s closing time. Please leave the restaurant immediately.” I said with a smile. He only smiled back, and for a second my heart beat faster than it usually was. His smile was… Handsome, and very very cute. Aww its the first time I see a cute boy.
It was closing time, and he still sat at the same place. Gazing intently to who know where. He was cute, but he was a boy. I mean what boy is cute ? “Excuse me sir, it’s closing time. Please leave the restaurant immediately.” I said with a smile. He only smiled back, and for a second my heart beat faster than it usually was. His smile was… Handsome, and very very cute. Aww its the first time I see a cute boy.
Then Yuka came out from the kitchen. She looked at the boy interestingly, and when I looked back at the boy. He was looking at Yuka like he was captivated…
And my heart knew that I’ll have a Heart Break
.....
or not.
After all I'm not a first-love-at-first-sight-type.
And He look kinda gay
anyway lol, I grinned immediately at them. One is in love while one is too oblivious.
Well. Being Matchmaker is fun.. So why not ? *wink* *wink*
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible
abi -_-
ReplyDeletehey, the closing were a little bit strange tho.. ;) but okay, it's abi's imagination..
ReplyDelete