Today my cute and veryy beautiful friend, kezia. Said she is interested on who Alice, Yuka and other character is. Me being mischevious and generous. Promise to tell her if Alice date someone. Well everybody vote !! Will alice get a boyfriend ?? If you are right I will give you boost extra chapter !! Vote it down the blog! Gogo girl !!
Did I ever said that I hate spa? If not let me tell you the reason and the hatred, I ab-so-lu-te-ly loath it. It took them 3 hours to do make up, and 1 hour to search dress. More like a gown. Which make me look like a princess. And ridiculously, it took me half an hour to get dress. Get dress. I mean get dress is just put it on and finish. They be like SMOOTHEN THE WRINKLE, TOO SHOORT, TOO LONG. "Seriously guys, I'm not the one who is going to a date, and it's only a normal casual date!" "Yeah normal to you, but not to Yuka. It's special for her, and you need to dress up. Really I don't get you, normal girl will love something like this." Mochi said with sascarm on her voice. "Well then dress her! Not me, and who said I was a normal girl anyway." I grumbled. Mochi tightened my hairpin. "Shut up, and be grateful." She snapped, and I glared at her. She tightened the hairpin more. "Ouch ouch ouch, okay okay. Whatever grandma." I said sarcastically, she only smirked. And the next thing I know she tightened the pin while I beg for mercy.
I was wearing a blue turquoise dress, a turquoise flat (which fortunately lucky, since usually she want me to use a heel.), and a messy pony tail. Yuka was wearing a pink sweater, a sakura skirt and 6 inches Pink high heels with bow on top. Her hair was curled into wave and half of the hair are tied into heart shapes.
"Alice! It's time, let's go!" I took my black white bag, and went inside the car I'm going to drive. A Black Ford-150 raptor truck, I'm no fan of cars but its better than cloths. "I'll be going guys, be safe! No stalking! Bye!" I shouted, and they shouted back.
"We still have 1 hour before the dates, and I need to go to department store first. You could drop me there, or can come kay? " She only nodded in agreement, then we drove to the dept a store.
Yuka looked at me with confused glance. "There's no way you and I going to your date with a dress like this." I said with finality. " Its winter, its cold. And they didn't even give us coats." I frowned at her. She looked at herself and to me and back to herself. "But I kinda want to be cute for this date..." I rolled my eyes, whatever. "At least get some cloths." I mumbled and left her to get something other than this dress.
I change into a Red L.A sweater, orange ombre jeans, with black sneakers, and a messy bun. O checked my watch and it was 11.49. "Alice, I love you for being my BFF but if I'm late. You gonna regret living" Yuka screamed. I only laughed at her thread, and speeded the car up. We arrived at the restaurant just on time. And went inside, and I immediately stiffled my anher at what I saw. A blond hair man wearing a white shirt and brown jeans, Which I know was Wolf. But what made me angry wasn't him. It was the man next to him, by looking at him I know that he is 6 feet tall. He use a black hoodie and gray jeans. Which is waaaaay taller than me making me a bit pissed, It isn't fair that I'm so short. And when I see his face all I thought was how could a men face be so annoying? He looked really arrpgant somehow. I looked at Yuka which was drooling at Fenria. I slapped her back, and winked at her. "Take off those coats." And walked to Fenris table with Yuka following. "Hey there Fenris." I greeted. "Before you said anything, I'll tell you. You need to stop drooling when you see Yuka, kay ?" I whispered at him.
Before he answered, Yuka greeted him. Wolf immediately checked her out and drooled at her. I slapped his back, and chuckled. They both blushed and shutted up. They didn't even start a conversation. -_-
This is going to be soo awkward.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible
Hey dear.. please check the 2nd paragraph from the bottom, you missspelling Fenris into fenria.. n the 1st paragraph of this chapter, you spelled mischievious into mischevious.. lol Oya, thx for putting my name on the first paragraph of this chapter.. I mean thx for saying me beautiful! :P btw, when will alice date someone? or will alice dating with fenris? pls answer me immediately..
ReplyDelete