Life of Love, Chapter 1 : The Joy Of Matchmaking

This chapter title is long, I'm sorry. The names of the character in this story is based on my friends, I know it's  weird but I don't have any Idea about names. It takes too much time too thinks. Thank you for reading, enjoy ;) 

This Story is Not Based On a Unrealistic Life... 

                I, Alice Serra, am feeling Happy, and mischievous. That’s what I’m feeling right now. Even though I never knew about love, and things. I knew that Boy has fallen for Yuka, I am happy and excited at my new prey of matchmaking.
            Oh the joy of matchmaking
                I already felt the suspicious eyes of my dear Best friends when I think of them both. She really have a great instinct.
                Ever since  that day,  that  Boy which has introduced himself as Fenris Collis (weird name I know it means Wolf) visited our cafe everyday. He introduced himself as a mere guy who moved to London from Norwegian for college. At first I hate him with every fiber of my body. Well I hate boy. So... yeah. Than a month pass, and I became pretty close to him. I tolerate him because of his cuteness and calmness. But I will still gut him if he do anything to Yuka. At last after 1 and a half month Fenris and I became a brother and sister, which I doubt it is since I tease him about Yuka so many times.
                Fenris always wait until our closing time to met Yuka (isn't that sweeet ????), he always do that everyday (with no exception). He also helped Yuka doing her college homework. 3 months later, no progress was made even thought he already showed affection. Yuka was juts to oblivious, and Fenris was just too shy to do more. I don't approve a kiss or other affection but this was freaking slow. Well I let it be because I thought he can do it. But today was the breaking point because he kept complaining (more like whining) to me. And the reason of him whining was the fact he is too shy to ask for a date.
                So I stalked to Fenris, and dragged him outside the cafe. Scaring him halfway through the process. He was stuttering about me scaring him or something but I'm too pissed to care. "Come On Fenris, It's been 3 months and you can't do more !!?? You better ask a date today, or I'm gonna gut your limbs." and then I kept screaming profanities. Which You didn't need to hear, and scare crowds around me.
                When we went back, Fenris was pale and stumbling all way long. While I kept smiling evilly like nothing happened.

                It was closing time, and the time Fenris ask Yuka for a date, he kept whining he can't do it. Bu I  glared him with the I'll-gut-you-if-you-don't-do-it glare. He shivered and went to Yuka, as I hide and watched as  Fenris ask Yuka to go on a date. I giggled evilly, running to close her mouth when she was about to say no. “She will go to your date. you can message me about the time, and place. Now I’m  going to buy some dress for her. Make sure you dress really well.” I smiled at Fenris with I-will-let-you-date-her-once-dont-you-dare-do-anything-or-ill-gut-you eyes, and drag  Yuka to a shopping mall with her glaring at me.

                I wasn't a fan of shopping. They waste money, they are exhausting. I can't stand it. But since it's for my deary deary Yuka. I just went with it. We (more like I) searched  for the best dress for Yuka. Ignoring all of her protest.
                “Yuka you look good in purple. So try this one pleaaseee” I pleaded with evil-puppy eyes. Shoving a Herve Leger Purple V neck bandage dress (http://www.herveleger.ws/herve-leger-purple-v-neck-halter-bandage-dress-p-156.html) “Alice! I told you I hate a dress. Do you know what  dress is ?” She scowled at me. “Of course I knew, But You will really really look good in  this purple dress. If you don’t try this dress, then I’ll let you try some more” I smiled innocently. Yuka glared at me, and took the dress from my hand. “Fine MomShe cursed, and went to the fitting room.
                I looked around for accessories when  I found this beautiful Red ruby necklaces. I really  wanted it  but I knew it was way  too expensive, I sighed. “I will buy this  someday, when I have more money” I mumbled,  and went  to see Yuka dress. Unknown for me. A dark haired man was watching me all the time.


                The next day was bright, and birds was chirping loudly. I loudly yelled at my still asleep Roommates. “Yukaaa time to put some make up, and  dress for you. Now go, and take a bath!” I shake Yuka's bed loudly, She groaned. “Shut up Mom. Give me five more minutes” She mumbled, I smiled brightly. “Okay then, it seem like you look forward  to my punishment”  I said darkly. Almost instantly Yuka was on the bathroom . “Okay okay wait  for fifteen minutes” she grumbled.

                I didn't even try to help her in make up. once again, I hate that stuff. The last time I used it, I got pimples and Acne Everywhere. I mean Everywhere.
                We finished everything in a few hour (she is so dang slow) with her hairs up in a bun and Blue aqua make up. I bid my goodbye to her and gave her a sloppy kiss in the cheek. “Have fun  Yuka, and don’t forget manner’s kay?” I grinned. “YES MOM She shouted at me, I smiled brightly and waved. When she was gone I giggled evilly. 
                Oh the joy of matchmaking once again
                I went  back to the house, and change my cloths to  ‘stalker  types’ (dark hats, dark pant, dark cloths, dark jacket DARKSSSSSS !!!). Giggling evilly once again, I followed Yuka to her dates.


Oh The Joy Of Matchmaking 

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Ceyron Louis

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 comments:

  1. Did you copy from alice aqualos ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.. the main character was just fit to your personality.. LOL -vl

    ReplyDelete