Life Of Love, Chapter 2 : Blackmail ? Blackmail.

It's been fun editing this story all over again. Instead the romantic girl, I used the badass one ( more cool) Anyway Thank you for viewing. Your support is a gift to me. Enjoy !!!

                Glasses, check. Hat, Check. Wig, check. And now I'm ready. This isn't the first time I stalked Yuka. It doesn't matter how old she is or how independence she is. I don't like her to be alone with those disgusting creatures called boys. Fenris is lucky he is calm and cute or I will karate chop him for even looking at me and Yuka. Anyway Yuka doesn't really like dating, but she still has more experience than me.
                Both of them were having a date in a public park near a mall at 11.00 am. I hurriedly rode my bike to the location. when I arrived, I saw both of them holding hands. There was two thoughts fighting in my head. The Angel squealed at how cute they are. The Devil screamed at how Fenris hold her hand. The Devil won, and I started glaring. How dare this creature called boys held my deary Yuka hand ? I glared at him. I threw him a rock, and He looked at his back. To find me holding a board with a writing 'You dare do more than hold hands and I swear you won't be able to walk anymore." He shivered and bobbed his head up and down. 
                They were walking around the park, when I heard Yuka said something. "Can we watch a movie ?" She asked shyly, Fenris smiled at this. "Sure, we can take my bike." He started pulling her to his bike.

                WTH! this date is too awkward and boring. The movie was exciting, but they both looked too nervous (I want to pinch Fenris cheek for being shy but I'm being generous). And now the dinner is awkward as hell. I sighed. Just as I was about to call Fenris. A girl came in, she look at Fenris in interest and walked to the cute couple table, and flirted with Fenris. " Hey Darling. Why don't you dump that bitch, and hook up with." She sat at Wolf lap, and touched his chest. Geez teen this day is mostly slut. Fenris was surprised (understatement) and Yuka looked like a kicked puppy. I wonder why he is so popular ? He look gay and cute.
                Just as I about to walked to them, and pulled the girl wrist. Fenris stood up and glared at the girl. I was surprised, and so was Yuka. I never though him being scary and angry.
                "Don't call my date a bitch. You don't really have eyes huh ? The real bitch should be you. Interrupting others date." Wow, did he say bitch ? Did that cute-soft-and-too-shy of a boy say bitch ? Anyway the girl started to sob. Well he was kind of harsh to her. her sob attracted unwanted attention around them. A few sit from there, three delinquent start standing up at walking to him. "Hey ! How dare you make a girl cry !! You need to be teach about respect huh !!" With no reason or anymore words. The three tried to punch tried to punch him.
                I said tried no punch. Amazingly he avoided by the last second and started punching the three. He earned 1 point of respect from me. But he better not ask for more.


                Too focused on the video clip of Fenris beating Delinquent, I lost them when they went out of the cafe. Other people might give up and just let them. But me being the knowing me, have the instinct that something was going to happen. So I ran as fast as I can to the first place they went. Park
                At last Isaw them walking around the park, and hid behind a bush. Yuka look nervous and flushed, while Fenris look embarrassed. "Sorry for the performance.." Fenris said hesitatingly "It's okay. Thank you for protecting me.." Yuka smiled brightly. " Thanks for today.. Fenris.." Yuka leaned and kissed his cheek. Making Fenris flushed
                I was torn between blackmailing Yuka (I took a photo when she kissed her) or tearing Fenris apart. Since he was a good boy  I decided with the first.
                Just as I'm about to burst from my hiding spot, Yuka ran. Smiling brightly, I knew I won't have to chase her. So I leisurely walked home. Twirling every second with evil smile. Unknown for the second time. An Onyx haired male was watching me with smile.

Blackmail ? Blackmail.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Ceyron Louis

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 comments:

  1. blackmail is the best weapon ! :9

    ReplyDelete
  2. wkwkwk.. you're a real stalker in u'r imagination.. -vl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete