Life of Love, chapter 4 : Jerk.

                I heard a knock, and put Yuka's phone on the table just as she came in. "Alice, did you see my phone?" I glanced at her, and smiled brightly. Which make her shiver in suspicious. "It's on the top of the table" I said, and walked away. Scheming wonderful things for our dear Yuka.
               The party started, and everybody except that dense Yuka noticed my change of mood. "Are you okay Alice?" Chloe asked quietly, I smirked. "I'm fine ~ Very fine indeed." And chuckled evilly, causing my friends to shiver.
               The party when crazy from the start. It started with us cooking and grilling our food, and went with us throwing food at each other. Of course we finished our food first before throwing our leftovers, we all know that not everybody can eat. I manage to hit Yuka and Mochi with my leftovers steak, but Panda and Chloe were cunning and quick. They hit me with some cream, which I lick from my face since its delicious. After an exhausting food fight. We ran to our pool washing ourself from food and swimming in our dress. It was cold, I swear we will caught cold by the end of the night. Then we ran (again since the fastest will be the winner) to our onsen. And relax ourself, drinking wine beer and every alcoholic things you know. By the time of midnight, everybody was drunk. Well.. Except me, and Chloe. We are tough suckers after all. I kept drinking with Chloe as night became as black as my hair. "Chlo..?" She only hummed in response. "How was Jason?" She immediately spitted the Vodka she just drank. Coughing loudly and beating her chest. "Wh-wha-what the heck !!!????  How did you !????? Did you stalk me !!???" She spluttered in embarrassment, I could see pink dust in her cheek, how cute. "Well I gain information here and there. More importantly, is he a jerk ? I heard he was playing you." The pink dust dissapear and is replaced by angry red tint. "That jerk I called crush is unconsistent. Sometimes he said he love me, sometime he said I was his sister. Is he trying to play me ? Tha-tha-that JERK !!!" Sobs echoes through the bedroom. I hugged her close to me. Whispering a promise of torture to that freaking jerk of a boy.

Not every love is happy afterall..

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Ceyron Louis

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. You always tell the bads of boys here.. *glared on this word 'jerk' * wkwk.. ;p

    ReplyDelete